Feb 4, 2011 at 5:54 PM
Edited Feb 4, 2011 at 7:00 PM
Even though the code is usable and stable in its current form, there are still a few things that I want to do with it to make it better, or at least conform to some standard .NET design guidelines. A no-so-complete list of things include:
- Conform to code analysis warnings
- Thinking about abstracting command handlers into an ICCCommand
- Complete XML documentation tags on all public members for better documentation
- Then complete XML documentation tags on everything else to make it REALLY complete...
- Possibly make a version that supports the Nuclex (http://nuclexframework.codeplex.com) Framework's Input system
- Would give XNACC XBOX keyboard(s) support for free...
- Hmmm... what else...
Will update as necessary...